Current News from The Looking Glass:


Thursday, October 2, 2008

Transmission


Two more of the Steve Fossett transmissions:

http://offplanetinfo.bravehost.com/2008/April%2020.htm

http://offplanetinfo.bravehost.com/2008/April%2024.htm

>THE SECOND TRANSMISSION

April 20, 2008


JB: I am putting out an attempt to re-establish communication with Steven Fossett, is this possible at this time? It is now 10:00 p.m and have absolutely no response from the voice activated computer and I was told if I would shut it off and return at approximately 12 o'clock midnight I could make this connection. I have never had this happen prior to this where the computer absolutely would not respond to my voice command once I established the date and time. So I don't know what to expect next.


Stephen: Sorry about all the hoopla we are having a little time discrepancies. I did pick up your transmission earlier this evening but I was not able to return because I was a few hours off in the time zone but I was able to stop your voice actuation process and hold it in place until now. There's a lot of processes that don't match the two different frequencies and this is the one of the things I am learning how to work with at this time. One thing I am very interested in is how your friend is receiving feedback from different people about this whole process of communication, from a different frequency tell her if she would slow down a little bit I will be able to communicate with her and explain to her how contemplation interacts between frequencies. I think I can communicate with her at this point. She is a real powerhouse, I am glad you have her on your team, her energetic field gives us fuel for this transmission and I'm sure you know what I mean. You will get many fear-based reactions from some people about this transmission because of the whole structure of your system is driven by fear. Do not have any concern over this because anything fear-based will just self - destruct and the ones that are coming from number four Power Point are the only ones you have to be concerned about because they will not self-destruct they will add to the process you are about to enter into.

I went through what you're going through myself a number of years ago and its much easier for you because you have a tremendous backing , together expeditiously. There is a very wise one that is feeding me the information on what all you are going through, putting this new process together you have a very wonderful and powerful group that is coming directly from the fourth PowerPoint which is very necessary to make this process become a manifestation.


JB: very good to hear from you, I was not sure if I could reconnect or not this is all new to me. You mentioned a wise one, is this somebody we all know?


Stephen: I have no way at this time to explain who and what this is but as soon as I figure a way to explain this I will let you known. Yes I know a strange answer. Also I have a favor to ask I need some help with a design that will help transport low-frequency matter into the frequency that I preside at, this has to be done from your side because this is not a natural phenomena here. It's like anything you do whatever your frequency is where you live it has to be created in the frequency and then go through a molecular exchange into a higher frequency. I know this is a little confusing because it's all new to you but I think you get the jest of this communication.


JB: I would be glad to do whatever I could to make this process work for you. Why do I have such a heavy weight on me this time? It is not really uncomfortable it is just a little hard to breathe but my clarity in receiving this transcript is very clear and is one of the best I've ever had as far as simplicity.


Stephen: The reason you feel that way as you're not used to working in this frequency and in order to communicate with me you have to partially be in the same field that preside in. I know your next question is going to be how did I do that? And my answer is something you have done to the area you live in that has made a small opening which allows us to communicate through. But I do not know what you have been processing for this to take place. Question do you have an animal like a dog or cat? If you do you will see different changes in this creature because they react much quicker than humans and because they have no belief system in the way.


JB: Yes my dog Luke has made some wild swings in his personality and his energy is very obvious so I understand what you mean. I have another question , the information you're sending through should I go ahead and just keep sending it out like I did with the information prior to this?


Stephen: Yes you can, I think it's very interesting how people react to something that doesn't fit in their little box, but it's very pleasing to see the ones that are accepting it without believing or disbelieve it this gets them out of that little box where many have been for a very long time. I know the question you are about to ask and that is what am I doing in this new frequency and am I returning at any point in the future. This is not very easy to explain the second question am I going to return, if I can work from here I will not, and it looks like there is more of you that I can connect with that I can work from both sides and will be able to work on this project with your help. One thing I would like to say in most of you heard this before, what I convey to you is not necessary to believe, just process it and hold it in that mental compartment that you talk about in your mind until you get the rest of the story. The biggest obstacle there is in the way is people have a set pattern of beliefs that they try to live by and if they do that going into the unknown they don't go very far.

The pleadiens worked with me for years so I could transform into this vibrational consciousness that I went into without having any difficulties.


JB: Are you able to see our future and also are you aware of the project in the desert we are working on?


Stephen: No I cannot see the future because I still have a physical body that requires a time zone to live in. I really haven't gone to some magical place in some magical kingdom I've just been placed into a much more for no other word non - compartmental condition. If you could feel for one minute what it's like not to fight for everything just to fuel the ego you would know what I mean. But many of you are on the path now that will allow you to live this life while you're in your current lifetime. One of the biggest ventures that I really have enjoyed is watching my physical body replace its self back to youth-ism. When every day you'll notice yourself get stronger and mentally clear, this is a very exciting experience to go through because you have been programmed just the opposite. Please go back to bed, I am starting to lose you, I'll meet you back here in about two hours.


JB: OK I am back and I am a much more clearer now . One thing I am really starting to realize is the importance of the combined energy I can feel the energy from a friend of mines intention to communicate with you, how much more clearer and easier it is to bring this information in just by having her intention and also mine makes it flow much smoother. So I can imagine the power that comes to us as we join forces and work with the same intention.


Stephen: Yes this is a large break through for all of us, this is why in the future if anyone tries to interrupt your project with violence or control and you're connected in this same way it will be totally impossible to interrupt the flow that you have created. I don't want to use the word protect you from any violence because basically you are stopping the negative flow before it even starts. I hope this makes some kind of sense in other words you're not creating a situation to protect yourself from anything. I know there's a lot of new ways of looking at life because there is much more than you ever dreamed of and you'll see this more and more as you connect together with others. This connection also releases the separatism of thought which keeps you from arguing about different processes that you're trying to put into place to manifests whatever project you have going. Anytime there is any argument at all it is because each individual has a different picture and because of the ego they want that picture to become our reality, where if you're connected this doesn't take place because you see the same picture that you equally have created together. Can you see how much more of a creative force you have created?


JB: Do you have anything to do with this place in the desert that we've been directed to?


Stephen: Not exactly but I am working with some of the same groups that you are which are connecting with you from off planet so I do understand a lot of the concepts that you are learning . I would like to mention something that you probably haven't thought about and that is when you do receive resistance from others throughout your manifestation of whatever project you're working on and even from this information that you are receiving from me This resistance helps you with your project as long as you don't fight it just remember how the law of attraction works everything you resist strengthens its position as long as you do not make anyone wrong that is resisting you. It's all about not trying to control anything, the ones that are still trying to control will self-destruct. This comes back to integrity which is coming from the heart not from ego.


April 24, 2008

Third Transmission

This transmission is coming from Stephen Fossett. I am attempting to reconnect with the same source known as JB. Have I succeeded?

JB: Yes you have, very much so. What the hell is going on? It's like everything is in warp drive. Everything is coming in so fast I can hardly keep up with it. Why is everything so different than before?

Stephen: I do not feel I am connected to the same one I contacted last week that is working in the desert. Is this still the same JB?

JB: I'm sure it is. There is something enormously different than from our last transmission. Maybe we should just leave it alone and continue our conversation. I do have more questions, if you are up to it I would like to continue. I have a friend who has spent a lot of time in the desert area we are focusing on, not only in this life, but apparently in previous lives as possibly an Indian. She feels a lot of energy from this area and seems to know, without knowing how she knows, a lot about this place. One thing she talks about is a giant medicine wheel or giant wheel with spokes that presides in a certain area that we are interested in. Are you familiar with or understand what she is experiencing?

Stephen: No, I am not familiar with the area you are talking about, but I am familiar with the Rexel Wheel you are talking about. This is a plate connection between formatted fields of physical recognition. This is my word for it and I'm not sure if it covers it correctly. I was hoping we wouldn't have to get into this because it's not my expertise, but I will give it a try. What happens in this area is where a few, not many, Rexel connections that allow you to experience two different frequencies at the same time. You really don't see into another frequency but your physical vibrational patterns can match a higher frequency, which gives you more insight on the overall structure of creative patterns in the worlds consciousness.

I understand why I'm having difficulty interacting with you at this time, because you don't match the same realm of consciousness you did last time. This is due to the connection you are making with others, which is allowing you to have much more insight on what is taking place in a higher frequency with forms in your area. The Rexel, as it turns between formatted fields, allows you to experience a higher and lower frequency and gives you a much broader understanding of the creative process. This is why finding different spots allows you to see a much bigger picture as you are turning in and out of these energy fields.

You know, I'm telling you something that I am really not very clear about myself, so don't take this too literally because I'm sure that there is much more to it. At least I think it will give you a start on how the new processes many of you are going into at this time.

These Rexel wheels are placed all over the planet and can be used as portals if understood how to use them in entirety. No, that isn't quite correct, let me study this and I will get back to you. I have to find a way to put this in words. That is the problem, we are so limited by using languages to explain processes that we have never heard of before.

JB: I guess that's enough to keep our little heads busy for a while. I do have a friend that has many questions, are you up to these at this time?

Stephen: Yes, go for it. I know who this is and I even heard you talking to her on the phone, so I know some of these questions. They are a little overwhelming some of them and some are not possible to answer because of lack of the way we communicate, but I will do my best. The energy field that is being put out now of so many people interested and need to know about this frequency concept, allows the energy field of needing to know a tremendous boost in getting this information through. Like you have been told before, energy follows energy, and the more people that put the energy out that want to know a certain thing, enhances their energy field with much more data because of the increased flow of needing to know. This is the best way I can explain how this works, let's just see what happens.

Stephen: Ok, we have tried now for over two hours to answer these questions and they aren't coming out in any legible form. I was hoping I would get some through to give you an idea what it is like over here, but this is new for me also and because of lack of reference points, there doesn't seem to be a way to verbally explain the difference between this frequency and the one you are living in. I know you are looking forward to understanding the difference and it's like teaching a turtle how to throw a javelin, whose whole physical makeup is not accustomed to this task.

I could probably spend a lot of time and answer some of these questions but this really wouldn't benefit anything or anyone because there is such a huge difference between the two life frequencies. The only way it can be done that I see, is a mental transformation because there are no words that can explain many of the processes that we in this realm experience. You are starting to work with me and bringing my energy into your consciousness is the only way I think I can explain the difference.

I have shown JB the difference between the two cultures and frequencies and basically even though he understands some of them, he is not able to put them into a limited vocabulary. Remember, you have the most limited form of communication there is in any vibratory condition. This is why I used the concept of the turtle, to show you the difficulty in presenting a whole new understanding of life.

What I am doing with JB and what I will do with you is mentally project the answers to all these questions you have and see what happens. In most cases, I wouldn't even bother to let you but you have such a high determination of wanting to know, it is very possible to connect to you in a mental format, especially now that I have seen you start to put this process into action and actually get results. If I thought we could succeed in getting your questions answered, I would definitely give it a try. The questions that JB has presented to me in the earlier documents, in many cases had to be deleted because of the same situation.

Stephen Fossett



***It should be noted that in a statement released by the National Transportation Safety Board late Thursday: "A very small amount of human remains has been found in the wreckage"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on all of this. I've been following the 'discovery' of his plane and find it all quite interesting, particularly the timing of it all in terms of the strange 'transmissions'.

FilmNoir23 said...

You are MOST welcome! Interesting new info today upcoming about his deep sea adventure which was to happen 4 weeks after the day he "crashed".