Current News from The Looking Glass:


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Dark KNIGHT strikes again!

"When the chips are down, these, uh, civilized people, they'll eat each other."
---Heath Ledger's Joker from "The Dark Knight"

This week, I had been doing a bit of research on the recent Canadian bus killing, the possible links to mind-control and anthrax related "Project Badger"...one of the best sources for information on just such "real-life" tragedies is noted researcher Loren Coleman, whose blog "The Copycat Effect" is one I highly recommend.

Three high profile decapitations, the serious injury to actor Morgan Freeman (aka Lucius FOX)...



Programming Trigger via the Joker's calling card?

Loren has been keeping his eyes on the recent wave of be-headings. While compiling some information, I came across a rather odd still from the recent "Dark Knight" film...Heath Ledger's "Joker" flashing his calling card, a Joker raising a severed head squewered on a sword (visual trigger perhaps?)...within minutes I was back at Loren's site only to discover this rather amazing NEW post.


***PLEASE NOTE*** There have been some comments made regarding the above image from "The Dark Knight". It has been stated that this is NOT from the film and has been created in photoshop. I originally discovered the image in the July 25th, 2008 Issue of Entertainment Weekly. In doing an internet search for the same image, I ran across these blow-ups of it. It is my understanding that the still was pulled from the original trailer for the film (which is probably more widely viewed, and seen more often than the actual movie) and may not actually be included in the actual final print.

Asia Ferguson (17) was killed at Six Flags over Georgia last week after crossing into a restricted area of the park and being decapitated by the park's hanging "Batman" ride...the Dark Knight strikes again.







The recent release of "The X Files: I Want to Believe" also coincides with these recent events which brought to mind work that Christopher Knowles had done on Ten Thirteen (23) Productions, Salome' & the severed head of St. John.

6 comments:

theo paijmans said...

Certainly interesting in the light of Hoffman's seminal "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare", or the essays by James Shelby Downard.

Let us not forget the theory of the Twilight Language and the making Manifest of all that is Hidden theories by these authors.

Vapo said...

Hello Todd ~ Nice post and here we are again. I will make this quick as I am digging up some things I may have talked about at the time of Ledgers death..anyway I find it interesting that the band " SLIPKNOT " on their new MAYHEM Tour performed at the Cricket Wireless Pavilion Phoenix, Arizona 18 Jul 2008, which was the same day Dark Knight was released nationwide. As most probably know the drummer is Shawn "Clown" Crahan(aka Joker) It's probably nothing but just seemed somewhat relative and well kinda weird. Here is a link to one of the bands pictures..
http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Slipknot/gallery/LRS-032393/

Until later have a great day!

Vapo

Vapo said...

Just a trailing thought I had you might find interesting..this is kinda out there. I have been having a strong 23 synch week.
Ledger died at the age of 28..the movie opened the 18 thus 28+18=46 Divided by 2.. whoa la 23.. later

Vapo

Anonymous said...

Has the author of this blog ever read Hoffman's "Secret Societies.." or work by Downard? I just stumbled on this blog but I was surprised to see these names dropped as these authors have a fairly small audience, although their work certainly is nothing less than seminal.

FilmNoir23 said...

I am familiar with both Hoffman & Downard...so?

I seem to be being pressured to support specific theories or agendas in my presentation of material...which is MY choice.

If you would like to make those connections, I suggest you start a blog and write about Hoffman & Downard.

Thank you however for dropping by.

Englasse said...

interesting information here.
I clicked to the site re: capitation and Batman, Tim McLean proudly displays the Freemasonic hand sign.
Just a thought.