Current News from The Looking Glass:


Monday, September 17, 2007

AV-iation Breakdown

Led Zeppelin returns just in the nick of time?

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there


Sunday, September 16th One-Two-Go airlines flight OG269 lands on the resort island of Phuket, only to break N2 as it slides off the runway bursting into flames 90 die, 29 survive.

Two MAJOR things strike me about this event...and they both come from the exact same source. In the TV show "Lost" (often alluded to here and by "others") Phuket is where Jack Shepard (our Matthew FOX) receives his mysterious tattoos in the episode entitled "Stanger in a Strange Land". The other more obvious connection is that the plane literally brokeN2, just as the plane in "Lost" does on the fictional date of Oceananic Flight 815's Sept. 22 (9/11x2)...


In a series of flashbacks, the origins of Jack's tattoos are revealed. In Phuket, Thailand Jack meets a local woman called Achara with whom he enters into a sexual relationship. On a date with Jack she receives a large envelope of money from a man. Despite their sexual relationship Jack does not know why she mysteriously arrives at odd times or what she does for a living. He later finds her in a tattoo parlour but Achara denies she is a tattoo artist. When pressed, Achara claims she has a gift which allows her to see the true personality of a person, which she then expresses as a tattoo. Jack demands a reading and tattoo, even though he is an outsider, and Achara accedes under duress. Her reading of Jack is that he is a leader, but that this makes him lonely; the tattoo however reads: "Eagle Striking the Sky" (鹰击长空), a sentence taken from Changsha, a poem by Mao Zedong.


Phuket was also one of the areas most devistated by the Dec. 26th 2004 tsunami that occurred as the result of the massive Sumatra-Andaman earthquake. This area has been of particular interest again the past month in relation to what I have been calling the Trident.



Actual photo of the 2004 tsunami tidal surge, not a scene from TV's "Lost"


It is my belief that TV's"Lost" has a significant role (a belief shared by many it would seem) in the current AV-iation Breakdown or what Goro Adachi refers to as "Black September". My old friend "The Question Mark" even makes an appearance at a plane crash site on the island. For those familiar with the show an earthquake type event shakes the island minutes before Flight 815 rips "N2" mid-air. For those of you not familiar with the show, I suggest that you get started.




see the following sites for more details related to this article:

3 comments:

David said...

It's worth noting that on fan forums, many saw a link between the Henry Gale character and Fossett.

hello said...

kind of off subject but a prominent question mark appears in the movie Conspiracy Theory right to left of Mel Gibson's character's fridge in his kitchen. on his fridge is also a magnet that reads "never forget"

Anonymous said...

"Sunday, September 16th One-Two-Go airlines flight OG269 lands on the resort island of Phuket, only to break N2 as it slides off the runway bursting into flames 90 die, 29 survive."

Ofcourse 90+29=..... 119. Eerie.